Botox | Dysport
Simple, Easy and Fast Solution to Wrinkles near the Forehead, Mouth, Eyes and Eyebrows
At Beauty and Body located in Hillcrest San Diego, CA, we offer Botox, Dysport and Xeomin treatments.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into face muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
BOTOX® helps prevent muscle contraction of facial movements that lead to wrinkles and are used to treat lines between eyebrows, forehead lines and crow’s feet. Other area that can be treated are lip lines, excessive underarm sweating and tight jaw muscles.
BOTOX® is a neurotoxins similar to Dysport® and Xeomin that is use for the reduction of wrinkles.
Wrinkles aren’t your style and “frozen face” isn’t either. For adults who want a natural look, there’s Dysport®, a prescription injection proven to help smooth the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face. Untreated muscles still work normally, so you can continue to express feelings naturally. It’s the lines that disappear, not your expressions.
Because Dysport® delivers the natural-looking results people want, 97% of users say they’d do it again. Additionally, Dysport® is approved in 57 countries and has 25 years of clinical experience worldwide.
Dysport® is a neurotoxins similar to BOTOX® and Xeomin that is use for the reduction of wrinkles.
Xeomin is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults.
Frown lines form when facial expressions are made as the muscle under the skin contracts. Over time, as your skin ages, these repeated expressions cause lasting frown lines. Neurotoxins are prescription medications that block the release of chemicals that cause these muscle contractions and frown lines are softened.
Xeomin is the newest neurotoxins that is similar to BOTOX® and Dysport® and is used for the reduction of wrinkles.
- Avoid lying down for several hours following treatment.
- Avoid massages or facials right after treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for four hours after treatment.
- Avoid saunas for four hours after treatment.
- Avoid manipulation of the area within the first hour after the procedure.
- If you need to apply make-up, use a gentle touch and avoid rubbing injection areas.
- Tiny bumps and marks at the injection site usually disappear within a few hours.
- If you experience bruising, you can apply over-the-counter Arnica gel to speed healing.
- It usually takes 3-14 days for full treatment effects to appear.
- Results last 3-4 months on average.
- Regular treatment is necessary to maintain results, optimally done right before the toxin wears off.
If there is any concern, PLEASE call/text 619 692 9300 AND email us photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further assess the situation.
Which to choose?
If you are considering BOTOX, DYSPORT or XEOMIN in San Diego, Beauty & Body provides the latest in aesthetic procedures by trained aestheticians. Choosing the right treatment is very important as each has its own characteristic that makes it the best choice for specific area of the face. At Beauty and Body, we offer a free consultations to help you achieve the safest, most natural and cost effective results possible. Guidance and regular training is provided by our Medical Director who is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to ensure superior aesthetic results.