Perfect Derma Peel
TRANSFORM your skin in just one week!
The Perfect Derma Peel’s exclusive formulation provides superior results for aging skin, acne, melasma, hyperpigmentation and many common skin concerns. It is also virtually painless with little downtime and offers an easy, consistent peeling process for All Skin Types and Ethnicities.
The Perfect Derma Peel will reduce or eliminate hyper pigmentation, sun damage and Melasma. It will control Acne and reduce Acne Scars. In addition, it will help erase fine lines and wrinkles, reduce enlarged pores and build collagen and elastin for a healthier, firmer complexion. The overall tone, texture and clarity of the skin will be improved.
The Perfect Derma Peel:
- Improve the clarity, tone and texture of the skin
- Remove or reduce hyperpigmentation, including melasma
- Control acne and improve the appearance of acne scars
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
The Perfect Derma Peel age requirement is 13-75 years old.
The Perfect Derma Peel formula was designed to help improve various problematic skin conditions, including acne. The Perfect Derma Peel helps minimize the damage and scarring that can result from acne. Glutathione helps increase cellular turnover thus reducing stubborn acne scars. A series of peels is required.
Glutathione is a well documented anti aging antioxidant produced by the human body, but production diminishes with age and exposure to environmental stress. The antioxidant fights free radical damage, enhances cellular health and inhibits the production of melanin for clearer brighter skin. The Perfect Derma Peel is the only peel available that features Glutathione.
- Is safe for all skin colors
- Minimizes acne and pigment concerns
- Refreshes and rejuvenates aging skin
- Delivers excellent results on the face and body
Please clean your skin before coming in for your treatment with a cleanser and have no make-up on.
DAY 1 – 2
- The treated area will feel tight and may appear slightly darker.
- The peel solution should remain on the treated area for at least 6 hours.
- During the first 6 hours, do not wash, touch, rub, or apply make-up to the treated area.
- No make-up should be applied on Day 1.
- If you are not experiencing any irritation or discomfort, the peel solution can remain on until your evening cleansing.
- On evenings 1 and 2, gently wash and dry the treated area. Vigorously apply the Post-Peel Treatment to the treated area. Let dry thoroughly. Leave the treatment on overnight, do not wash off.
- If you are experiencing any irritation or discomfort, apply a small amount of 1% or 2.5% hydrocortisone to the area (23 times daily) and/or use a cold compress against the irritated area for relief.
- Do not use any moisturizing products on the treated area until peeling begins (usually Day 3). Avoid excessive sweating, sauna or heavy exercise during peel process.
DAY 3 – 5
- Peeling generally begins on Day 3.
- After peeling begins, apply The Perfect Peel Moisturizer (included in the patient home package) to the peeling areas to control the peeling and relieve the tightness.
- Do not rub, pick or pull on the peeling skin, let the peeling occur naturally. Rubbing, Picking or Pulling may cause scarring. Dead skin can be removed with small scissors.
- Gently wash (Do Not Scrub) and dry the treated area morning and night, and apply The Perfect Peel Moisturizer as needed. A sunscreen of at least SPF 30 should be applied every 2 hours in sun exposure. If you experience any irritation or discomfort, apply 1% or 2.5% hydrocortisone to the area.
DAY 6 and After
- The Peeling process is generally complete. Mild sloughing may still be occurring in some treated areas.
- You may resume use of your normal skin care products.
- If the treated area becomes irritated, wait until the sensitivity subsides.
- Continue to protect your skin with a sunscreen containing at least SPF 30.
DAY 10+ You may resume use of your normal skin care products. For active and severe acne patients, a series of 3 – 4 Perfect Peel treatments can be used 3 – 4 weeks apart from one another. Continue to protect your skin with a sunscreen containing at least SPF 30.
DAY 10 + Begin using the Perfect A and the Perfect Bleaching Cream each night combined together. Use of Perfect Bleaching Cream may be used during day if advised by physician. For active, mild or severe melisma patients, a series of 3 – 4 Perfect Peel treatments should be used 3 – 4 weeks a part for ultimate result followed by Perfect A and the Perfect Bleaching Cream skin care regimen. Continue to protect your skin with a sunscreen containing at least SPF 30.
DAY 10 + You may resume use of your normal skin care products. Begin applying the Perfect C both day and night for collagen stimulation and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Use of the Perfect A can be combined with the Perfect C if advised by physician. Continue to protect your skin with a sunscreen containing at least SPF 30.
Curious about the treatment? Find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
The Perfect Derma Peel combines powerful ingredients with effective acids to deliver outstanding results after one treatment. This unique formula allows for an increase in lifting of fine lines and wrinkles as well as reducing hyperpigmentation including Melasma. The Perfect Derma Peel is a non-invasive, virtually painless treatment with only 2-4 days of peeling.
After one treatment of The Perfect Derma Peel, overall skin tone and complexion will appear smooth, glowing and fresh. Depending on skin conditions, multiple treatments may be necessary for desired results. A series of 2-3 treatments applied once every 4 weeks will allow for optimal results for more severe skin conditions such as Melasma and active acne.
As long as the skin is maintained with proper skin care products like The Perfect A, The Perfect C, and The Perfect Bleaching Cream the improved results will last. We recommend 2 – 4 treatments of The Perfect Derma Peel per year to sustain desired results for regular maintenance and rejuvenation.
The patient may feel a slight stinging or tingling sensation which will subside after 30-60 seconds. Numbing takes place once the first pass of The Perfect Derma Peel solution is applied. A fan or cool breeze may be used for the comfort of the patient.
Immediately after the peel has been applied the skin will either appear red, like a sunburn, or darker. On day three, peeling will begin. The Perfect Derma Moisturizer will reduce the visibility of peeling by hydrating. By day six or seven the peeling process should be complete.
Questions about The Perfect Derma Peel?
If you are considering The Perfect Derma Peel in San Diego, Beauty & Body provides the latest in aesthetic procedures by trained aestheticians. Choosing the right treatment is very important as each has its own characteristic that makes it the best choice for specific area of the face and body. At Beauty and Body, we offer a free consultations to help you achieve the safest, most natural and cost effective results possible. Guidance and regular training is provided by our Medical Director who is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to ensure superior aesthetic results.