Are you sick? You don’t look that fresh? Have you been working extra shifts? Do you come across these questions or questions somewhat similar to these, then you are on the right place. Its time you put an end to questions like these by using our very simple, yet amazing products Restylane Refyne & Restylane Defyne.
Former fillers, Restylane Silk and Restylane Lyft have been in the market for a long time now. They are popular non-invasive wrinkles treatments which have been consumed by many. The two new fillers, Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne both received a remarkable response after they were introduced in the US however they have been used in Europe for many years.
These two new treatments work to lessen facial lines especially the ones around the lips and mouth area where there is a lot of movement. Furthermore they are very smooth so there is less likelyhood of bumpiness, they are long lasting as compared to older fillers and they have little or no swelling so you don’t have to be concern about looking distorted.
What is Restylane Refyne & Restylane Defyne?
- They contain next generation Hyaluronic acid dermal filler
- Made with XpresHan formula that is flexible and stretch with movement which is important in and around lip area.
- Cross-linking gel for longer lasting results with little to NO swelling.
- Similar to Juvederm Voluma, Vollure and Volbella in regard to longevity and low swelling properties.
Why Use It?
- Supports skin cells, helping you look younger
- Smoothes laugh lines
- Removes wrinkles
- Helps correct nasolabial folds, the lines running between your nose and the corners of your mouth and marionette lines which are present between your chin and the corner of your mouth. They can also be use in the lips and in the upper lips for smoker lines.
- Makes you look younger
They have the same side effects as all the other fillers on the market such as swelling, redness and bruising and in rare cases, infection. These side effects are typically mild and will resolve in time. In this way, these short-time lasting side effects should not keep you from using these anti-aging beauty products.